The Middle of an Intersection.

By Lasmarya Hadi Purwanto - March 06, 2016

March is here!!!
It seems like March is a favorite month for most of people?
I can't help but say it is that way too for me. :p
So, welcome March :)
Let it- be a good month, kay?

Well, I've been having a lot of thinking lately.
Since I-don't-know-how-but-it's-happening, I don't have much work to do recently, which leads me to daydream a lot, (and become very sleepy at work ssttt). Yeah, I've been lazy these days, no energy, thinking of my bed most of the times, no mood for working, I just don't feel like it anymore.
This is bad. I'm bored with my days. I just find it meaningless to go through day by day with the exactly same routine. Huff.

Therefore, I'm starting to look for what might best for me.
What is it?
What is my real passion?
What should I do with my life?

I'm feeling like I'm currently standing in the middle of an intersection of life.
I need to choose which way to go.
And I definitely don't want to choose wrong.
Cause I don't want to waste any more time.
Cause I don't want to regret it in the future.
But which way should I go?
None of the ways ahead is clear.
I don't even know what those ways are.
What's worse is I don't even know what I really want in my life.

*sigh

Are you or maybe were you in the same boat with me?
Do you have any tips?
Cause I'm really getting frustated.

Anyway, wish you a happy March.
Hope it brings you a lot of great surprises :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments