Hello, 23!

By Lasmarya Hadi Purwanto - March 13, 2016

11 March 2016,
the time of the year when I happen to get a lot of wishes from the kind people around me :)
and the time of the year when I have to, no matter how much I hate it, add another "1" to the number which we know as "age".

Yes, I'm 23 this year, can't avoid it anymore, though I still feel like I'm 20 (pssst, I'm not kidding!) XD 
Since I still feel like playing around, I guess it's time to stop, accept the reality (that I'm 23 now, arrrghh!), and get serious with my life? 

But truthfully, maybe because it's the 23rd birthday that I have in my life, I don't expect it to be a blast anymore, I want it to keep it simple, and warm with closest people around. I don't feel that birthday is that much special anymore. I don't purposely stay up late till 00.00 to see who's the first person to wish me "Happy Birthday!", or purposely wake up earlier than my usual wake-up time to check the texts. I don't expect to get a birthday present or surprise and I don't even feel sad when I really didn't get one. 

Nevertheless, I'm very grateful that people remembered my birthday and bought me some cakes to celebrate it. I'm very happy. Being together with all of you, the warmest people in the world, living through the up and downs in life, is enough for me. :) 

This year, I wish to be healthier, to be more mature, more grateful and learn to give more. Wish me luck!


The earliest birthday cake!
Will post about it soon :)

I woke up on my birthday and almost half of it was gone wkwk



Thank youu to all of you, who have sweetened up my birthday :D
Due to all the cakes, I'm pretty sure, I'm sweet enough right now :d

xoxo
sillyandordinarygirl

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments