Happee Chinese New Year! :DD

By Lasmarya Hadi Purwanto - February 08, 2016


"If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change."
-Buddha

Happee Chinese New Year, everyone!
Though we celebrate it in the midst of heavy rain throughout the day, hopefully you're and will be surrounded by happiness, love, luck, prosperity and peace for the whole year.
Wish your life blooms like flowers, bringing fragrant and colours to others' lives.

恭喜发财!新年快乐!
身体健康!万事如意!
年年有余!幸福美满!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Happy New Year! You should definitely do a post about the Chinese new year! I would love to hear all about it! :)
    x Kenzie
    Kenzieblogslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Kenzie,
      Gong Xi Fat Chai! or Happy Chinese New Year! :D
      I'm so sorry, Kenzie, but I didn't take any photos during the Chinese New Year.
      Cause my family is the type of "Let's celebrate and enjoy it, not busily taking pictures of it!"
      So, once I took out my phone to take photos, they will give me this weird look.
      So so sorry. :(

      Delete
    2. That's okay! Don't worry about taking photos! Just thought if you wanted to share a bit of your knowledge about it you should! I have no idea about the holiday! :) x

      Delete