Downtown Coffee

By Lasmarya Hadi Purwanto - November 30, 2015

A friend of mine once told me that I should get out more, so that I could write more.
Do you think so?
Maybe I should really do as he said.

Anyway, I went to Downtown Coffee with a colleague after a day of work on one Wednesday. Arrived there around dinner time, 7 something, but it's not that crowded, and I kinda like it. I don't really like jamming myself in the middle of a crowd. :p
The place itself has two stories, with the kitchen and the bar on the first floor and more dining area on the second floor. I really like the ambience, it's serene, cozy and comfortable at the same time. And
their decoration somehow makes you wanna stay for a long time. Which we did.
We're sitting on the second floor, at a corner right next to a wall.

Can you spot a vespa there? Right next to the window?

The view from my seat

Well, everything is great except for the menu. They have a short list of menu with not much options to choose, but the good thing is the prices are quite affordable for a cafe. 
Love the cups!! And the color combination! Eye-catching!
*don't mind me :p

 We ordered green tea, and the good news is it is 10k free refill! Yeaaaaaayy!

 Pasta with Pesto Sauce (38k)
(It was too salty according to my colleague, sorry!)

Tortilla with Cheese and Tomato Sauce (25k)

Monte Cristo Sandwich (28k)

Overall, this is a great place to stay, chit chat and relax. We stayed for quite long, almost four hours, talking about lots of things, and since we're getting refill for our green tea, which we did for like 5-6 times, we didn't feel thirsty at all after all the talk. :P
For the food, I'm sorry to say but the taste was just so so. I really do hope they'll improve the taste, so when I get a chance to come back one day, hopefully it will be a great place to eat, drink, and also to stay. :) 

Oh, one more thing, I'm not a coffee lover, so I didn't try their coffee but since it is called as "Downtown COFFEE", maybe their specialty is their coffee. If you are looking for a good coffee, maybe this place worth a try. :)

Downtown Coffee can be found at Jln. Putri Merak Jingga No 15A - 17 across Nelayan Sari Laut. :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice place and the foods look so yummy<3

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete