Early Morning Birthday Surprise XD

By Lasmarya Hadi Purwanto - October 17, 2015

Hi :)
So, I'm back after days looking for a strong internet connection, till finally I have to sacrifice my mom's hotspot to post the update. Thank God I have a great mom who's very okay with me exploiting her phone's internet quota. *superduperbighug


Well, the next morning of our sleepover in JW Marriott was filled with another birthday surprise for the one and only, Mr. +Erick Young :DD
It was an early birthday surprise, we did it in advance as we didn't want to miss the moment while everyone was there. And we knew that he wouldn't expect anything. Muahaha.

We were awake thru the midnight due to the non-stop story sharing and chitchatting, but not thru the whole night. There's indeed a limit to our "awake-ness". Unfortunately, although we had planned not to sleep at all, our eyes and our bodies were not cooperating so well. In the end, we went to bed at around 3 a.m.

At first, we thought that we would have the surprise early in the morning, before he was awake, so that it would become a "waking-up-birthday-surprise". So we set the alarm to 7 a.m.

At 7 a.m., I woke up all of a sudden, without any alarm, and noticed that no alarm was set the night before. Maybe we were too tired, and none of us remembered to do that. Luckily, I woke up on time, and I woke the rest of the girls up. Truthfully, I really wanted to sleep again, but the show must go on!

Right when I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom, the telephone rang, and Mr. +Erick Young screamed at me thru the phone, "Wake uuuuuuuppppppp, lazy people!" I was shocked but I laughed right away. There's no way it's gonna be a "waking-up-surprise" anymore. Haha




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments