Sprained.

By Lasmarya Hadi Purwanto - August 30, 2015

Hey, hey, there!

It's the last weekend of the month already, are you ready for next month? :)
See, time really flies in turbo-speed. Somehow, i get a feeling that the end of the year will come real soon. *sigh

Well, I got bad news this week. Not real "bad"news, since I can still cope with it, but I think I need help, in a form of advice or suggestion.
Several days ago, I slipped and fell down right after shower in front of the bathroom, you know the floor got kinda slippery with all the water, and I guessed I just had bad luck that day, sooo I kinda sprained my wrist in the process. It feels painful when I tried to move it, or twist it, carry things, or bend it forward or backward. 

So, I tried to wrap it with a bandage and put on some liquor we had at home called "Sam-su", I didn't know its real name in English, it's some kind of liquor that my daddy made by soaking some leaves to liquor and let it sit for several years, then it's set for us to use. It's useful for black and blue bruises, anything swollen, for sprained ankles/wrists, and so on, but only for external use. It usually works really well. For my case, this time, it actually works well, but wearing the bandage for a long period of time kinda gave me allergy. My skin became reddish, with a lot of small spots, which were really itchy.
Then, Mom asked me to try to apply a pain relieving patch on it. I can feel that it's actually getting better, but it's healing really slowly. (Or, is this just a "placebo -effect"?)  

Which is why, I'm calling for help. Any of you have any idea what kind of medication or what to do to make it heal faster? It starts to freak me out because it has been going on for almost a week, and I really want it to heal as soon as possible. I'm a really careless person, and I'm afraid I might make it worse without me realizing it.

So, please let me know if you know anything that could help. 
Really looking forward to hearing some good suggestions. :)

Thankyou so much for reading, 
See you again
And..
Hopefully when we next meet again, it''ll be fine already. *praying hard

xoxo

sillyandordinarygirl :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments