"I Don't Know How She Does It!"

By Lasmarya Hadi Purwanto - August 24, 2014

Here’s the last stop on this weekend’s “movie-marathon” — “I don’t know how she does it”.
It tells the story about a full time mother/career woman/wife, and how she is able to manage all her time well. To be there for her children, for her boss, and of course for her husband as well. The story is totally realistic, I bet there’re a lot of same-fated women out there. And this movie made me realize that sometimes working moms is not all about money, they just love their jobs, and their husband, and their kids too. Which is why they can’t let go any of it. Since all of it is what they really love to do and would like to care about. And that’s also why they work so hard to make it all goes well. I really appreciate these women. Incredible superMOMs! I’m proud of any of them. Living a very (note: very!) hectic life, yet still able to stay sane! Amazing, isn’t it? :D
Again, it’s a great movie.  It gives you the insight of a working mom’s super busy life. Simple yet realistic. Love it! 
p.s: Even after i watched the movie, I still don’t know how she does it. 
p.s.s : All these reviews are based on my personal preference. Opinions may vary. :)
p.s.s.s: Have fun watching! :D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments