Spending weekend with friends!

By Lasmarya Hadi Purwanto - October 08, 2014

Part I
Hey, how's ur weekend? 
Mine was great. Really great. I had a lot of fun! :D:D

I spent my Saturday hanging out with my college friends and went to try the desserts in this new place in Town, called "Aniu and the Gang". The place is colorfully decorated, the tables and chairs are comfortable, and the best of all, since it's newly opened, the owner gave us free tester of their coming-soon menu. (Yeay!) We're asked to give opinions about those menus. 

Soya Shaved Ice with Beans and Egg Pudding
 (which I shared with my friend whose arm got captured in the picture XD)

Prawn Ball 
(one of the testers, the other one is Egg Roll)


We're having these while it's raining very hard outside. It's windy out there yet we enjoyed the ice so much :) We're lucky to be there when the owner were sharing the tester with all the customers. We hope its business goes well. :D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments