Weekend Movie Marathon B)

By Lasmarya Hadi Purwanto - August 24, 2014

Finally got myself another weekend movie marathon today. (Thankfully, after a hell of a ride working and doing all the paperwork this whole while, i finally got a chance to do it again!). 
Well, the first stop on the movie marathon today was "Easy A" (2010). Got this movie recommended by a dear friend and a working partner of mine. She really loved this movie! When she first recommended it to me, and told me the synopsis, I really thought it would be awesome. But maybe i let myself expect too much. Sorry. 
The story is indeed very unique. And, Emma Stone is an amazing actress! Plus, I'm a fan of Amanda Bynes, and that's one of the reasons I decided to watch the movie. Yet, I'm really sorry to say this but the story line is too predictable. :( Well, maybe it's because i expected way too much. However, I can make sure that I don't regret watching it. In fact, I kind of enjoyed it too. :)
p.s: This is purely my opinion. 
p.s.s: If you're curious, simply try to watch it. Maybe you'll like it like my friend did. :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments