[Food Review] Ricco Pasta.

By Lasmarya Hadi Purwanto - April 03, 2016

Went to Ricco Pasta for lunch on a day-off Saturday, (yes, finally a day-off after a hectic exam week!) with my mom, my bro, and his girlfriend. My brother had been recommending this place for several times before. 

Ricco Pasta is located right at the corner of Jln. Setiabudi Simpang Kenanga Raya. The restaurant is very clean to start with, but the size is not too big, though it didn't really matter to us, cause when we got there, it's after lunch time, so it wasn't crowded at all. But, my brother said it is quite popular among university students around that area, so it might be quite packed on the weekdays. 
For the taste, it's quite okay. :) And on top of all, it is very affordable! Well, it was initially opened for students, so I guess that's the main point, and that's what make it popular among students. For one portion of pasta, it only cost 25k and there's no tax included in the bill. So it is literally 25k per meal. Really affordable, right?  It is really hard to find pasta with this kind of price in Medan nowadays, especially in cafes, with an okay taste and portion big enough to make you full. 
Spaghetti Kornet Chicken




 Spaghetti Black Pepper Chicken Sausage


 Spaghetti Pesto Chicken Sausage


 Fettucini Tuna Rica-Rica


I don't have any complaint for this restaurant, only it is too far away from home, that I can't visit it often. I guess I'll soon be a regular costumer, if it's around my neighborhood. Haha
If you're leaving far away like me, there's Gojek available for delivery. And you can also check their instagram, Ricco Pasta for more reference :)

Eat well,
and stay healthy,
dear you
who're reading this post
:)
xoxo
sillyandordinarygirl

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments