[Food Review] Martabak Yurich: Definitely Worth the Wait!

By Lasmarya Hadi Purwanto - September 18, 2016

Hello :)
It's been raining a lot at night these days though still accompanied by a very hot sunny weather during daytime. It's back to that extreme-weather period again. 
So, first of all, take good care of yourselves, peeps! Stay healthy! :D

Well, well, I know, the photos look tempting already, right?
Let's get started then. Hihi 

Finally had the chance to savor the currently super well-known and best-selling Martabak Yurich in Medan thanks to the craving of Miss Diana Liu who was back to our hometown for several days. Glad that we made the choice to satisfy her craving in the last minute before she left the next day, cause it is definitely worth sacrificing my diet plan. *devil smile* muehehe 

Martabak Yurich is famous for its unique Black Padded (with Oreo), Red Velvet, Pandan and Yellow Bika series. Customers get to choose what butter to use (either Blue Band or Wijsman Butter) and there are a variety of toppings available too. 
We ordered one Pandan Martabak with the usual Ceres + Cheese + Blueband (55k). We waited for around 30 minutes for ours to come, as although it was 10 something at night, but the orders kept on coming in, mostly from Go-Jek, that we needed to queue for a bit.
  
And the chaos began.
 This is what happened when you left a group of vacuum cleaners waiting for food. 

 Eventhough it's just the common toppings, but the martabak's texture is so perfect that it was not too hard or too dry, and the toppings were in perfect portion, not too sweet nor too cheesy as well. 
Just perfect! <3
See how it's gone in few seconds! Haha

The second one we ordered is its specialty, The Black Orchiss (80k), which stands for Oreo Cheese. 
In addition to the melting cheese spread in the middle, we were also given some additional cheese on the corner of the box for extra dip. The texture is as perfect as the first one plus some hint of Oreo crumbs which made it even tastier.

 Martabak is definitely best eaten when it's pipping hot as the cheese is melting when it's served and it would taste even better when it melts inside your mouth and drip onto your tongue. Ahhh, I'm salivating as I'm describing and imagining the taste. :d:d
I'm not a "cheese" person, I don't really eat cheese, it's not that I hate it. I mean if I happen to have another choice, I would surely not choose cheese, but when it comes to good cheese, I would never say no. By saying good cheese, I'm referring to any food with cheese which isn't too cheesy nor greasy, which is still enjoyable for me, which won't make me feel so gagged up eating it. Therefore, I'm always thankful whenever I met any "cheesy" menu that I can eat willingly. 
And this one is effortlessly one of it.
I fell in love with the cheese right away, and I kept wanting for more.
Though it hasn't completely changed my mind about cheese, but I'll certainly come back for another one and another one and another one. XD




The orders came in after 30 minutes but we finished everything off in no more than 5 minutes. I can clearly see why Martabak Yurich earns its popularity in such a rapid rate. Because it's definitely worth the wait.
And the owner told us that they're expanding the store and adding more stoves so that in the near future, the wait wouldn't be so painful anymore and they're having rooms with AC too so that we can comfortably wait for our orders to be served. What a good news! :D
Martabak Yurich is available via Go-Food and they're currently offering free delivery using Go-Pay. :)

Martabak Yurich
0813-6108-8885
Jln. Merak Jingga No. 8H
Medan
Hours : 11.30 - 23.00


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Your Post is very useful, I am truly happy to post my note slot games download full version on this blog . It helped me with ocean of awareness so I really consider you will do much better in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great blog! I really scr free credit enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I really appreciate all the great content you have here. 3win8 apk download install I am glad I cam across it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting article and informative as well. i have lots of pic on my
    mega888 free credit
    side and gonna apply it thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How to become a Chiropractor? You can get the complete guide step by step for you to start your profession as a successful Chiropractor. Chiropractors are healthcare practitioners that diagnose and treat Chiropractic School conditions of the musculoskeletal system and their associated neuromuscular disorders. They adjust the spine and joints to relieve patients of pain, headaches, digestive problems, and allergies. Many courses and classes of chiropractic. https://diseasesdata.com/how-to-become-a-chiropractor-a-complete-guide/

    ReplyDelete