[Food Review] ZeriBowl :d

By Lasmarya Hadi Purwanto - May 15, 2016

Hello, hellooooo!
It's sunny here most of the times, though replaced by some rains and clouds once in a while, but the sun really is fierce. It's still summer here and will still be till several months ahead, I guess *sigh

But, wait a second!
I've got a great recommendation for a nice place to chill out!
Cause they serve the best dessert in town!
(At least for me! Haha!)

If you've read most of my foodie posts lately, I'm sure you've spotted Dokioo, the Japanese-themed dessert house. As you can see from my posts, I'm quite satisfied with Dokioo. But I'm gonna say I'm sorry, Dokioo, but I've found one better than you. It's called Zeribowl :D



(I'm sorry, I forgot its name, it's something with Melon...emmm)
But it did taste better than it looks. :) 
 Mango Monday!
A must try if you are a Mango freak, like me :d
You'll find more and more mango slices in the bowl as you dig in.
But trust me, as a Mango freak, you won't have enough in one bowl,
cause it just tastes so gooooooodd! 
Recommended!

The last one is the highlight of the day!
Well, I also forgot what it was called, cause I'm too busy comparing it to Dokioo's Rainbow Furutsu (check Hanbaga Dragon at Dokioo ) haha. I was completely contented. Remember in Dokioo's post, I told you that I was a bit disappointed when the Rainbow Furutsu I ordered was full of shaved ice? When I thought it would be full of ice cream? 
I finally got the spare of dessert that I've been dreaming of all this time. 
It's got ice cream, fruits (with mangoo!!, melon, watermelon), jelly, almond, and strawberry sauce!
Yes! I was fully satisfied! Very, indeed! It doesn't cost that much, and it does worth it.  
Really really recommended!




I came out from Zeribowl in a completely smiley face, that I keep telling myself that I'm gonna come back for sure. The service there is really good too. The only drawback was the small place they have, which might not be a comfortable enough place to hang out with friends, cause it will feel quite cramped. But overall, I like Zeribowl, I have devoted myself as their regular customer. Haha 

They're having new menus every month, Check their instagram update for more info Zeribowl !

Zeribowl
Komp. Asia Mega Mas CC 23, Medan
061.7321.393
Delivery Service:
08116563006










  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments