A Japanese Day-Out :d

By Lasmarya Hadi Purwanto - October 20, 2016

Sorry for my disappearance again these past few weeks, weekends have been super busy with so many things to do, and I barely had any decent hangout.


Well, two weeks ago, between a thing and another, I managed to have a Japanese Day-Out, well not exactly a Japanese kinda day-out, it's actually just hanging out at two different Japanese restaurants in one same day. 

Hakata Ikkousha for the brunch. I ordered this Ramen Babi Special Light Tamtam. Days before I went to Hakata, I came across EatandTreats' instagram post about the new menu in Jakarta's Hakata Ikkousha, which looked incredibly tempting, it somehow stayed in my mind for days, and was successful in hypnotizing me to visit the place once I got the chance, and so I dragged my bro and my mom with me. 

I should say, I was disappointed, apparently there's no new menu in the Medan outlet, and the one that I ordered was not that satisfying either. :( 
You know, when Hakata Ikkousha first opened in Medan, the hype was crazy and everyone rushed to be the firsts, but it seems that the hype has retreated quite much. The taste itself is not as captivating as the first time I tasted it. And just to be completely honest, with the price that comes along with the meal, it's just not worth it. I mean, you can find better noodle meal in Medan much much better with much much cheaper price. I'm really sorry Hakata Ikkousha. Maybe, I'll come back again to try out the new menu, only when it arrives Medan. 

 Ramen Babi Special Light Tam Tam with Edamame Milk

Then, to Renjiro Sushi at Multatuli for dinah. 

  
 Softcell Mentai Sushi
Black Dragon Roll

Renjiro Sushi could be the best sushi place to opt for, if you are targeting for a place that serves good sushi with friendlier prices to your wallet, especially if you are a credit card holder, they have various promo up to 30% off for selected banks, like Mega, or Citibank. Hence, you can pick any order that you want without being afraid as it won't do your wallet any harm. :)


*pssst, I'm heading to somewhere for another fun travelling trip next week. Stay updated, and I'll reach back to you as soon as possible. Can't wait! Yippie! :D:D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments