[Travelogue] Turkey Trip, Day 2 part 2 | Sunset at Vista Hill Hotel, Kusadasi :)

By Lasmarya Hadi Purwanto - July 08, 2016

So, the reason why I divided the day 2 travel diary in 2 parts is because the part 1 is already long enough and I don't want you to feel bored early without checking the ending part, cause that's actually the main point of day 2. 

Went super crazy for the sunset view from the beach side at Vista Hill Hotel, Kusadasi, the hotel we're staying that night. The hotel is awesome, the food is great, they have this way down to the beach, and the view!!!! Falling head over toe for the sunset! ♥.


Met some fellow tourists from China :)

Trying to pose like her, but as expected, epic fail XD



 

 (Another epic fail for Bokeh?)
Dinner accompanied by the Aegean Sea and the sunset <3




 (Panoramic photo taken by Jenny)


I was so in love with the view that I can't forget the name of the hotel, even if I try (but I won't!) wkwk 
#madlyinlovewiththeAegeanSea






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments