Happee Belated Valentine's Day! ~

By Lasmarya Hadi Purwanto - February 18, 2015

I know I'm too late, but anyway I wish all of you Happee Belated Valentine's Day! XD
It's Chinese New Year's Eve tomorrow, and I can't wait to celebrate it soon. Going to be busy tomorrow helping Mom do the cleaning, but I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun. :)

By the way, how was your Valentine's Day?
I got to see some sweetness and also some bitterness.
To put in contrast, two of my students who happened to have the same fate, chasing the girl that they had ever chased before, apparently got the totally opposite response right on the past Valentine's Day. One is super positive, showing his bright smiles wherever and whenever she's around; while the other one appeared to be super gloomy today. I feel good and bad at the same time. I support both of them, but it's sad to see one of my favorite students looks so devastated.

Well, falling in love means getting ready for all the happiness, the butterflies in stomach, the sweetness, but it also means getting ready for the risk, the sadness, the broken heart, the bitterness. Some might get to embrace the love they desire, some mightn't even have a chance to make a move. There might also be times when it is hard to accept the reality that your love is unrequited. Cause no matter what, love takes two.

So, did you prepare anything for your loved ones?
I did. I bought some chocolate bars for each member of my family, tied them up and gave those to them. :D
Did I get anything in return? Not really. But unexpectedly, I got a box of macarons from a friend. Lucky me! :D



Lastly, Happee Valentine's Day for all the doubles, and Happee Single the 14th for all the singles! Cheers! :D

xoxo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. If your man is pushing you away and acting distant

    Or if the guy you’re after isn’t giving you the time of day...

    Then it’s time to pull out all the stops.

    Because 99% of the time, there is only 1 thing you can say to a standoffish guy that will grab him by the heartstrings-

    And get his blood pumping at just the thought of you.

    Insert subject line here and link it to: <=========> Your ex won’t be able to resist?

    Once you say this to him, or even send this simple phrase in a text message...

    It will flip his world upside down and you will suddenly find him chasing you-

    And even begging to be with you.

    Here’s what I’m talking about: <=========> Is your man hiding something? He may need your help?

    Thanks again.


    ReplyDelete