Surprise, surprise, and surprise!!!! :D

By Lasmarya Hadi Purwanto - March 15, 2015

Sooooo, last Wednesday was my 22nd birthday and this year, thankfully, I got 3 different surprises, so I was super duper excited and happy. Hahaha. I'm smiling right now. Muehehehe.

Here's how the story goes.
Tuesday, 10th March 2015. Around 8 p.m.
I was in the bathroom when I heard a familiar laugh and I smiled right away. They're here. Yep, the one and only G-8 members!
My brother rushed to tell me that my mom called me (I'm sure it's because she saw them coming and asked me to welcome them) but (I guessed they heard my mom and my bro's voice and asked them not to tell me anything) weirdly, my bro came back again and screamed,"Mom cancelled calling you, just take ur time!". At that moment, I laughed out loud. wkwkwkwk. I sort of knew what was happening, so I directly screamed back (from the bathroom) "I know they're here. I can hear their voices!" Hilariously, my bro answered,"Then pretend you don't know anything!"
After several seconds, I heard them "Yaaaahh-ing" (Yah as in disappointed tone) Haha. Apparently, my mom delivered the message to them that I had already found out about them.
It's still a surprise for me, though, because I though that they would come right on the D-day, hahaha.
And I'm extremely thankful that they always try their best to keep the surprises going every year with a different twist each time. I won't stop stating that I'm very blessed and grateful to have you guys as my best friends. Thankyou for sharing all your stories, your laughters, and your joy with me all the time. Thankyouu for the endless support and care. Thankyouu so much for the TIP TOP cake. Thankyou so much for the egg version of us. And thankyou again and again for the precious friendship. *super-duper-enourmous-hugs-and-kisses :D



(Preparation time!)



(The egg version of each member, minus Karina:( ) 

Wednesday, 11th March 2015, lunch time.
A bunch of our senior 3 students came and calling for Ms Jennys's name from the first floor. They shouted out "Happee Birthday, Miss Jenny!" for several times, and even brought out the cake for her with her name written on top of it. Haha.  Ms Jenny was surprised because her birthday was on 28th feb and it had passed, so she thought that the students made mistake. They simply told me,"oh, it's ur birthday today, Miss Lasma? Happee Birthday yaa." I somehow knew that something was on, wkwkw, I knew that they wouldn't make this kind of mistake. There must be something. So not so long after that, another group of the students (which are the friends of the first group) came along and brought my cake! They intended to make me sad by showing that they didn't remember my birthday and they came to celebrate Ms Jen's instead. But I was too happy to be sad. Wkwkwkw. 
Thankyou so much, guys!!! Thankyou for the surprises! Thankyou for coming inspite of ur busy schedule! Thankyou for the cakes. Thankyou for the wishes. Thankyou for studying with us :p *hugs and kisses here and there hahaha



Until this post is published, I still have no idea who the sender is. The flower board came at around 10 a.m right across my working place, so I could see it directly from the window. Whoever you are, thankyouu for making me curious and busy asking anyone I could think of whether they did this or not (which they all denied, and made me even more curious!), and surely, thankyou for the surprising flower board. :)



 I felt very, extremely, absolutely blessed to have all of you good people in my life. I know I have said lots of "Thank You" but there will be more "Thank You" coming up. Haha. Thankyou again and again for being around me. Thankyou again and again for the surprise and the joy each one of you brought to me for my birthday. I, too, wish YOU, yes, every one of you, the best in everything, wish you happiness, wish you luck, wish you prosperity and wish your dreams would come true :D


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments